Totally Madness Totally Madness

Cool

Awesome. Too bad its only 5 seconds long. Flashback ftw

DBZ - Stick Saga 4 (OLD) DBZ - Stick Saga 4 (OLD)

Too Unfinished

Why don't you finish this? I read "DBZ" and "Stick" and happily clicked on this so I could blam the shit out of it. Grrrr It's too good! Congrats for stopping the inevitable. It gets a 2 from me, woulda been higher had it been complete. Nice work, though!

darkiceweb responds:

Thanks man, glad you a non fan liked it

CONTRA: Part 1 CONTRA: Part 1

SOMEONE has been playing too much Contra

Well done! Brought back memories. I was waiting for a joke about stealing men though! Maybe in the next one. Good Job!

Where's Wally - Ep1 Where's Wally - Ep1

waldy

I found him I found him

Weirdo Fights! Ep.1 Weirdo Fights! Ep.1

Really Good

That was pretty funny! Well animated too. Just don't crush anymore Jpop cds ok? You better hope there wasn't any Mini Moni on that cd!! >_<

Traditional Animations Traditional Animations

You're good.

You definately have talent for drawing. Sorry I can't rate this higher but as you said, it's not much of a movie. I really like your style though!

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

Damn.

I really hate "to be continued..." endings! Now I have to plan my life around your flash series. Fantastic animation and a really cool style! Reminisent of The Maxx, I have to say! (which kicked ass) The music was good, loaded quickly...good job! Now all that's left to do is WAIT for more episodes. =( Oh well, keep it up!

Invasion of Earth Invasion of Earth

Um

Star Wars. YESSSSSSSSSsssssssssssss s

FAR 1/4 FAR 1/4

Hello.

Your movie was longer than some others.

GunChest GunChest

Fantastic!

Good flash! I really liked the fighting in the intro. The fight vs. the boss robot was actually kinda fun! It would be nice to see a longer flash like this one with a few more interactive elements like that boss fight. Otsukaresama!

GunChest responds:

Thanks Exilander!
I'm excited about Gunchest as well. Working on the complexity and length of the game and the animation. Talk to you again!