Dress Missy Dress Missy

Not horrible...

S'ok. Never read your comic so I didn't really get it. Liked the GSRF song. Of course I liked it before I saw your movie so that doesn't count. Umm...yeah can't think of anything wrong with the flash, so keep it up! I think.

arm wrestle my ego V3 arm wrestle my ego V3

Leggo my ego

Ha! Funny game. I enjoyed deflating your ego! However, I will never try the harder difficulty levels (I am insecure) because I'm afraid of losing. I think it has to do with my mother and the chicken thing from my childhood. Cool Flash!

Trapped 4 Trapped 4

Great! Fun game, good job on everything! Boss battles and puzzles like Zelda (that last one before the Purple Star was a bitch :P), and for some reason it kept reminding me of MGS:VR! My only complaint is the looped music, maybe if I could have just turned it off it would have been better. Good at first, but it certainly got old after 15 minutes. That's it though, thanks for the great game! :)

Limbaugh's Mega Doses!! Limbaugh's Mega Doses!!

Good idea...

Nice idea, but I would almost rather look at a still picture of Rush with pills in his hand than play Pac-Man for the millionth time. The music in this game was horrible too. At least you put an option to turn it off.

clocks gone mad- 50% clocks gone mad- 50%

Seen it before

Why do Madness when it won't be as good as the original?

Are you a winner??? Are you a winner???

I DONT WANT TO WIN

That was great! I laughed out loud. Good job!

eddiebalin responds:

im surry its too late, yur a weiner.

Ham Ham - Sing Along! Ham Ham - Sing Along!

Fix it!

I would have scored this alot higher if the words scrolled faster. This damn song has been stuck in my head for months ever since I had the fortune (misfortune?) of being awake at the buttcrack to catch Hamtaro. Great idea, hell you could make a whole series of sing-alongs!

Dream Intercessor Dream Intercessor

Needs alot of work.

Awesome job on the asthetics, but now you need to make it more functional. For example the arrow cursor's point wasn't what you used to grab/select things. Add sounds, and make the other buttons do stuff, and this can be really cool. Also, It's a great design, like a cross between XP and OSX but maybe you should try something completely different? Well, looks nice so far. :)

Happy Noodle Boy Shooter Happy Noodle Boy Shooter

Fun!

That was a good game. Good difficulty, bad graphics, but that's ok. Next time add some color! Lil' tricky to hit the bosses bullets at first, but after I figured it out, it was a snap! Good job!

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

Great Job!

Excellent! Very well done, the play mechanics from Mega Man are perfectly reproduced in Metroid-Land. I just don't know how you managed to do that! Bravo!