Totally Madness Totally Madness

Cool

Awesome. Too bad its only 5 seconds long. Flashback ftw

DBZ - Stick Saga 4 (OLD) DBZ - Stick Saga 4 (OLD)

Too Unfinished

Why don't you finish this? I read "DBZ" and "Stick" and happily clicked on this so I could blam the shit out of it. Grrrr It's too good! Congrats for stopping the inevitable. It gets a 2 from me, woulda been higher had it been complete. Nice work, though!

darkiceweb responds:

Thanks man, glad you a non fan liked it

CONTRA: Part 1 CONTRA: Part 1

SOMEONE has been playing too much Contra

Well done! Brought back memories. I was waiting for a joke about stealing men though! Maybe in the next one. Good Job!

Dress Missy Dress Missy

Not horrible...

S'ok. Never read your comic so I didn't really get it. Liked the GSRF song. Of course I liked it before I saw your movie so that doesn't count. Umm...yeah can't think of anything wrong with the flash, so keep it up! I think.

arm wrestle my ego V3 arm wrestle my ego V3

Leggo my ego

Ha! Funny game. I enjoyed deflating your ego! However, I will never try the harder difficulty levels (I am insecure) because I'm afraid of losing. I think it has to do with my mother and the chicken thing from my childhood. Cool Flash!

Trapped 4 Trapped 4

Great! Fun game, good job on everything! Boss battles and puzzles like Zelda (that last one before the Purple Star was a bitch :P), and for some reason it kept reminding me of MGS:VR! My only complaint is the looped music, maybe if I could have just turned it off it would have been better. Good at first, but it certainly got old after 15 minutes. That's it though, thanks for the great game! :)